Explore White Bear is a nonprofit organization that promotes recreation, arts, history, festivals, trails and parks, shopping, dining and lodging in the White Bear Lake area. They provide a directory of local businesses as well as information on events and activities happening throughout the year. Explore White Bear was founded to promote commerce and tourism while showcasing our vibrant lakeside community.
- Website Design & Management
- Digital & Social Media Marketing
- Print Marketing
- Project Management
- Event Management
Projects & Achievements
Launched new membership directory website in 2021 promoting local businesses and showcasing the White Bear area as a tourist destination.
Tourism & Local Commerce
Digital & Print Advertising
Manage advertising, print marketing, social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and eNewsletter.
- Representative at tourism conferences and events.
- Project manager for More Than Meals from December 2020-April 2021, providing more than 27,000 hot meals to families in need while supporting local restaurants.
- 2018 Best Minnesota Town
- Manitou Days Beach Dance volunteer, responsible for hiring entertainment and managing online ticket sales.
- Volunteer Publicity Chair for the 2009 Minnesota Governor’s Fishing Opener. Developed comprehensive publicity plan, advertising campaign, and media kit. Assisted governor’s office with onsite coordination of event media logistics including live broadcasts of four TV stations and fifteen radio stations. Conducted bilingual interviews promoting tourism with Spanish-speaking media.
We have worked with Beecroft Marketing and Events on a number of projects and appreciate the dedication and attention to detail that is brought to each and every one. We couldn’t recommend them more!
– Sara Hanson, Executive Director
White Bear Lake Historical Society
Need help reaching your marketing goals? Need a new website?
Send me a message or book a free 30-minute consultation. I look forward to connecting!